Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sample Management Associate Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA.
- Accept and document sample shipments made to the ABC DMPK group.
- QC and store samples in appropriate areas, document and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare items for shipping, noting shipment contents and communicate with teams for logistic details.
- Identify and resolve shipping and receiving discrepancies as they arise.
- Sample shipping and receiving related communications with DMPK operation team members and project team liaisons.
- Utilize and Maintain electronic systems for sample shipping and receiving management and tracking.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacology or related.
- 0-2 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to bend, crouch and lift items up to 50lbs. throughout daily activities.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and software including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.