ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Scientist II, based in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific projects that are critical to corporate strategies.
- Participate and execute test plans optimizing reagent and control formulation and process through rational experimental design, thoughtful execution and clear data interpretation, with an emphasis on statistical analysis.
- Collaborate within teams and actively contribute to deliverables and engage in team discussion on issue resolution.
- Create and execute test plans associated with second source activities, scale-up and manufacturing at external supplier facilities.
- Create and execute test plans associated with internal engineering or manufacturing activities that require lab involvement associated with device performance, reagents, controls and validation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve high complexity formulation challenges.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS/MS with 5-10 years of relevant experience or PhD in pharmaceutical sciences with 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience in microbiological testing preferred.
- Laboratory experience with flow cytometry and cell imaging.
- Experience with technology scale-up activities with subsequent GMP manufacture.
- Consistent track record of applying scientific and engineering principles to formulation, process development, and qualification.
- Hands-on and industrial experience in development and manufacture of reagents and controls.
- Experience with red and white cell reagents and controls preferred.
- Strong background in applying statistical approaches in the design and analysis of experiments.
- Minitab proficiency.
- Experience with drug product development and regulatory filings preferable.
- Detail orientated with the ability to drive tasks to a meaningful completion.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jaston Thiagaram at (+1) 6463672910 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Histotechnologist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pathobiology Research Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Downstream Bioprocessing Expert position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Upstream Bioprocessing Expert position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
ProClinical are partnering with a leading international pharmaceutical company