Proclinical is currently recruiting for a SAS Programmer with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- In-depth understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Experienced in ISS or ISE or integrating data across multiple clinical studies.
- In-depth understanding of CDISC Standards and creation of pooled data for integrated summary of safety analysis or for safety monitoring
- Experienced in leading statistical programming activities such as ADaM programming, Tables, listings, patient profiles, IB, DSUR, PSUR, Integrated Summary of Safety, Annual Safety Reports and/or other safety analysis.
- In-depth understanding of the drug development process, including experience with regulatory filings.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Required
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.