Sample Management Lab Technician I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sample Management Lab Technician for a biotechnology company located in San Dimas, CA. Successful candidate will be assisting the sample management group with glassware washing, deactivation, ordering reagents, managing and dispensing of samples for internal and external laboratory testing.
- Manage retains, reference materials and disposal of expired samples.
- This position is repetitive but does require attention to detail. The candidate will be working in an FDA regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing facility - knowledge of cGMPS and cGLPs recommended.
- General lab duties specific to cleaning of glassware and lab items, lab deactivation specific to product safety containment procedures, order chemicals, reagents, supplies as requested, conduct laboratory support functions such as stocking and distributing supplies and equipment.
- Manage the receipt/distribution of In-Process, Finished Product, and Stability samples to be tested internally by QC Chemistry/Microbiology or externally
- Use personal computer to perform simple technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a High School diploma
- Industry knowledge and experience in a GMP/GLP environment is a plus.
- This position requires strong adherence to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving cGMPs, SOPs, cGLPs, and other related documents.
- Must be able to work effectively in teams.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to take direction, have good interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills, be detail oriented, able to multi-task.
- Must be able to operate and qualify for respirator usage.
- Must be able to see and distinguish all colors and shades.
- Must be able to stand for a continuous 4 hours.
- Must be able to work on a rotational shift schedule.
- Must be able to work weekends. Must be able to work holidays
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.