Sales Account Manager - Sweden
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden. The organisation creates informative and engaging online communities that share information in meaningful ways. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a leading and innovative pharmaceutical organisation that develops high quality medicines that meet real needs. The Sales Account Manager will join this organisation in their office in Stockholm.
The Sales Account Manager will be a valuable member of the company's Oncology team where they will work with treatment within the gastric and metastatic breast cancer field.
- Making strategic plans for products and success, whilst setting goals for the success of the products with the sales manager.
- Creating meaningful relationships with customers, i.e. oncologists, nurses, and key stakeholders in your area; working and creating relationships with expert groups, patient societies, and other stakeholders within the payer society.
- Planning and executing activities both from own planning as well as from Brand Team.
- Analyzing sales and market development in your district for continuous improvements.
- Taking part in the internal cross-functional work and build on the internal resources available.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in related discipline or sufficient relevant experience.
- Documented experience of sales within the pharma business or similar.
- Experience in account-based selling.
- Experience with working with different payers.
- Experience with working with different e-channels.
- A valid driver's license.
- Good knowledge in verbal and written English
- Preferably a LIF-exam
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
München (80331), Bayern
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Sales Manager Inflammation North position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
€0.00 - €145000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Surgical - Nord-West position.
Up to €60000 per annum
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of Medical Devices used in the surgical sector. We are currently offering an opportunity
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior International Marketing Manager - Negative Pressure therapy position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Global Marketing Manager - Wound Care position with a leading portfolio medical technology company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Executive Position position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.