Sales Account Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position. The company applies innovative technologies and revolutionary assays to analyse genetic variation and functions, with the intention of realising personalised medicine. Based in the company's newly opened Berlin office, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative and driven firm.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for successfully positioning and selling company products professionally and creatively for the company's German speaking customers, whilst supporting sales efforts in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- Developing and maintaining a strong understanding of the company's technology and products as the company's portfolio continues to develop.
- Establishing and executing strategies for obtaining new customers and maintaining/growing existing customer accounts in order to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Making outbound contacts to existing and prospective customers to identify sales opportunities.
- Taking an analytical approach towards executing optimal solutions for an issue or opportunity.
- Presenting versatile and unique solutions during customer negotiations in order to establish mutually beneficial circumstances for the customer and the company.
- Managing customer relationships post-sale, including a strategy to develop long term business relationships.
- Conducting presentations effectively, professionally, and comfortably to customers/peers/management.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree and previous related experience; an advanced degree without experience will also be considered, as well as equivalent work experience without a degree.
- Strong Genetics and Molecular Biology foundation to allow for a better understanding of the broad variation of customer applications in order to uncover sales potential.
- Previous experience in a Life Science laboratory, Sales role, or a related field with customer-facing experience.
- Experience with strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts is preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping methods.
- Fluency in German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Andreas Bartlet at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €135000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Head & Neck position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director - Oncology position
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position
Area Sales Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
S$0.00 - S$10000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position
ProClinical are advertising a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy