Respiratory Training Specialist
An international Medical Devices company is recruiting a Respiratory Training Specialist position to join their German-based office. The organisation works across all modalities for ventilated and non-ventilated patients, significantly improving aerosol drug delivery, resulting in better patient care throughout the hospital.
The Respiratory Training Specialist will be responsible for executing specific customer training programs by providing full clinical education and support for the company nebuliser products in hospital accounts within the designated German Region. Reporting to the National Sales Manager Germany & DACH Region, the Clinical Support Specialist will be expected to collaborate with other members of the team, Regional Critical Care Sales Specialists, Clinical Support Specialists, and other ID Account Managers in order to optimize customer experience, maximize sales and take share opportunities.
- Increase the company's nebuliser utilization in the Acute Care (Hospital System) to gain market share and support the achievement of the sales target.
- Provide Clinical user support.
- Deliver the customer training plan across the appropriate segments in the hospital setting, and effectively transfer knowledge and empower customers to use the company nebulisers effectively and independently.
- Comply with mandatory training and attend local and abroad training programs as required, to maintain and develop the knowledge required to fulfil the role effectively.
- Collaborate with the Regional Critical Sales Specialists, clinical, marketing teams and distributor teams to develop innovative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the company business gain market share and differentiate from its competitors.
- Maintain and develop relationships with KOLS and strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the needs and objectives of customers on all levels, both clinical and economic stakeholders in order to develop tailored solutions which maximize the company's market gain potential.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors products, activities and strategies in the German Market.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Degree.
- At least five years relevant experience.
- Respiratory therapy experience, to include respiratory training and responsibility preferred.
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and written communication.
- Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with all key stakeholders within the ICU, Emergency room and wards.
- Full & clean driving license.
- Resident within Germany (must live within designated geographical region).
- Business travel within Germany > 70%.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥800000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company.