Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist for a leading pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will have experience in immunology, immuno-oncology, or genetics areas, as well as experience with PCR and NGS or biospecimen handling.
- Generate pharmacokinetic data using methods including qPCR, NGS and single cell genomics.
- Develop, qualify, and deploy novel PCR and NGS assays for clinical immune monitoring of gene marked T cells in blood and tissue.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and recommend potential corrective actions based on data review, literature searches and cross functional interactions with Kite Clinical Development, Biometrics and Translational Medicine Stakeholders.
- Write, review, and edit technical documents including SOPs, development/qualification protocols and reports.
- Support the transfer of methods internally and to contract-testing labs (CRO).
- Prepare data packages for publication, presentation and submission to regulatory agencies.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Translational Medicine, Biometrics, Process Development, Clinical Manufacturing and Kite Research to inform on product related clinical outcomes.
- Stay current with and adopt emerging technologies, tools and applications to ensure fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches to the pharmacokinetic assessment of Kite's engineered T cell therapies.
- Contribute to strategic collaborations with academic and commercial partners.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with PCR, NGS, clinical trial biospecimen handling and protocol qualification.
- Familiarity with clinical trial biospecimen and data management.
- Demonstrated understanding of GCP and GLP laboratory regulations.
- Strong team player, excellent organization and communication skills as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.