Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Design, execute, and interpret cell-based in vitro experiments to explore the therapeutic potential of antibodies
- Develop new assays to screen functional activity of antibodies
- Culture of cell lines and isolation and culture of human PBMCs
- Evaluate data, prepare reports and presentations for internal and external meetings
- Work collaboratively across multiple functional groups within drug discovery and clinical development to achieve key goals
Skills and Requirements:
- Master in Immunology, Cancer Biology, Pharmacology or related field
- Strong background in immunology, antibody-related functions, and oncogenic signaling pathways
- Mouse work experience including in vivo models of cancer - preferred
- Expertise in the following techniques is mandatory: magnetic cell isolation, cell culture, immune cell phenotyping, multicolor flow cytometry (BD cytometers), ELISA, MSD, Western blot, MLR, ADCC, basic molecular biology including isolation of nucleic acid and real-time PCR
- Excellent communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.