Research Scientist, Compound Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist of Compound Management with a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will work in a dynamic group which interacts extensively with Discovery Biology and Medicinal Chemistry to provide compound handling needs to support high throughput screening (HTS) and structure activity relationship (SAR) studies. This scientist is responsible for providing assay ready plates and compounds in a variety formats to biologist end users. Customer service oriented interpersonal skills are highly sought.
- Participates in HTS compound library management.
- Provides chemistry submittals compound management service from solids all the way to ready to use format to biologist end users.
- Maintains compound management laboratory instruments in the most efficient and effective operations condition.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in chemistry, biochemistry, or related fields.
- Experience in compound management is preferred but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Paige Sanderson at (+1) 646-367-2618 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.