A world class CRO with 17,000 employees, operating globally are looking for a Research Physician to join them in Budapest. This organisation is committed to saving lives and constantly striving to be the best at what they do.
- Actively take part in the medical care of the study subjects
- Patients responsibility as (sub)investigator in studies
- Contribution to the study feasibility assessments and bidding process
- Monitor safety and wellbeing of patients enrolled into our studies
- Medical support to the investigators and ensuring that clinical trials are performed in compliance with local legal regulatory requirements and GCP principles
- Medical and operational consultation (internal and external)
- Collaboration with external investigators to develop investigator site and referral networks to facilitate clinical study conduct and patient recruitment
Skills and Requirements
- Both a clinical and commercial focus, with a real commitment to client satisfaction
- You should also have a very good command of Hungarian and English
- Medical/MD/doctor degree, a valid and active Hungarian medical licence and a clinical medical specialization is required; and relevant clinical, industry or CRO experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terence Au at 02038618605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.