Research Assoicate I
ProClinical is currently recruiting a Research Associate position for a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas. Priding themselves on their expanding pipeline, this company is seeking someone to join their team in Massachusetts on a contract basis.
- Assisting in planning and executing formulation screening stability experiments.
- Interpreting data with support from supervisor and contributing to technical reports.
- Initiating workflows for protocol and reporting uploads/approvals in relevant electronic documentation systems.
- Interacting with other peer groups to support experiments.
- Performing detailed data review generated by contract testing labs to assure their correctness and accuracy.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Associates' degree in Chemistry, Biology, or an equivalent with relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience in Drug Product Development, Quality Control, and/or Analytical Development.
- Demonstrable experience with analytical methods used for protein analysis, such as HPLC, CE, spectroscopy, and sub-visible particle analysis.
- Previous protein formulation development experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, capable of troubleshooting critical issues and problems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kevin Cassini on +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company
Up to £350 per hour
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Clinical Trial Management Associate position
US$0.00 - US$50.50 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting a Research Associate position
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting CRA II position a global, privately held, full-service contract research organization
Foster City, California
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Entry - level CPA to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Foster City, CA.
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Research Associate - Vaccine to join their expanding Cambridge, MA team.
US$0.00 - US$50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently seeking a Clinical Supply Coordinator to join a leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies
ProClinical is happy to announce that an excellent CRA job opportunity has arisen