ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in California, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Documenting the tasks conducted in the GMP facility.
- Derive human stem cell lines, develop knowledge on cell culture processes and new derivation methods for stem cell-based cell therapy products in a team environment.
- Characterize and control the derivation method, up scaling process, and freezing procedures.
- Perform final derivation in a full GTP and GMP compliant cleanroom environment including full aseptic gowning.
- Derive human cell lines using an existing method as well as develop new derivation methods. Derivation will occur using quality by design methodologies in dedicated studies, with a dedicated team from both and University of California at San Francisco (UCSF).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences field is required. Master's degree preferred. Open to PhD's.
- 5+ years' experience within cell culture, and cultivation of mammalian cells. Experience with analytical procedures to assess the quality of cells (karyotyping, FACS, RNA, ICC) or cell metabolism (metabolite profiling) is preferred.
- Hands-on experience within cell line derivation development, in vitro fertilization associated technical procedures, mammalian cells, derivation, and or knowledge in GMP/GTP, aseptic handling is preferred.
- Must have a high focus on quality. A proven scientific record and/or experience from working cross culturally or in global teams are preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Histotechnologist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pathobiology Research Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company