Research Associate - In Process Analytics
At ProClinical, we are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate - In Process Analytics, based in Cambridge, MA. The successful candidate will join the in-process analytics team in support of biologics process and product development.
- Works with department peers to execute well defined assignments.
- Prepares experimental protocols as appropriate/necessary.
- Interprets data with support from supervisor and contributes to technical reports.
- Identifies and communicates routine technical problems within scope of responsibility.
- Supports project team and local initiatives as appropriate.
- Makes and understands basic experimental decisions within scope of responsibility.
- Assists with technical transfer of experimental data/procedures to vendors as appropriate.
- Documents personal experimental results accurately and completely in laboratory notebook.
- Coordinates with departmental peers on project work as appropriate.
Skills And Qualifications
- Associates/BA in a related field and 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with some biochemical analytical techniques and process evaluation assays.
- Understanding of protein properties.
- Conduct routine testing and transfer of methods to internal and external laboratories.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle at (+1) 2674358555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company