Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- With guidance, plan, design, execute and troubleshoot experiments.
- Project experimental timelines from 1 week to 1 month in advance.
- Actively contribute to the research group by performing and analyzing immune assays (such as ELISA and immunohistochemistry/immunocytochemistry).
- With guidance, develop immune assays for new drug candidates, using conventional plate-based techniques.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 0-3 years of relevant experience
- ELISA, W Blot, binding assays, IHC and IF are preferred.
- Some familiarity with brightfield and fluorescence microscopy experience are desirable.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.