Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate for a biotechnology company located in Foster City, CA. Successful candidate will be responsible for planning and scheduling experiments consistent with the timeline and objectives of an ongoing Research Project. (Project lifetimes are greater than 3 months.)
- Check in compounds synthesized and submitted by Chemistry - weighing out powder and solid material to prepare solutions of standardized concentrations
- Follow work and safety protocols for working with potent compounds; including wearing proper personal protective equipment
- Perform HPLC quality assurance on accepted samples
- Under general supervision, perform experiments that support research activities in the Biology job family.
- Operate scientific equipment, select appropriate methods and techniques to perform experiments, analyze data, and prepare related reports.
- Plan and organize details of experiments.
- Use data, reports and previous results to identify inappropriate variances and concerns.
- Participate in group meetings. Present data or prepare data for others to present.
- Work with immediate supervisor on problems of moderate complexity.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA Chemistry or Biology or similar.
- Adaptability and ability to work as a team member.
- Experience with weigh stations & balance enclosures, HPLC, liquid handlers, is strongly preferred.
- Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and with attention to detail is important.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.