Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Maintaining suspension cell culture; cell line transfection, cloning, screening and characterization; and molecular biology such as expression plasmid preparation, PCR, RNA extraction, and qRtPCR
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science plus 2 years of relevant experience
- A degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a related field.
- Those with relevant academic or industrial experience are encouraged to apply.
- Additional experience with CRISPR, robotics and automation systems would be a plus.
- The abilities to perform productively and efficiently within a dynamic work environment along with strong verbal and written communication skills are also desired.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.