ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Research Associate, based in Cambridge, MA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supporting the team through execution of various molecular and synthetic biology protocols.
- Follow molecular cloning protocols for DNA assembly, including Gibson assembly and Golden Gate reactions.
- Perform molecular biology assays and techniques, including PCR and gel electrophoresis.
- Prepare nucleic acids for high-throughput quantitative PCR and next-generation sequencing libraries.
- Analyze flow cytometry of cell populations.
- Design, execute, and troubleshoot of experiments as well as data analysis.
- Maintain lab notebooks and reporting data and analysis results to the scientific team.
Skills And Qualifications
- MS/BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related field with 2+ years of research experience.
- Extensive DNA assembly experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability in working with highly skilled teams in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and technical environment.
- Strong experimental skills, including molecular cloning and nucleic acid manipulation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable delivering against challenging commitments.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
At Proclinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Program Manager to enable execution of the objectives and strategy of assigned clinical programs.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation