Research Associate, Immunology
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Translational Immunology, based in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing and analyzing experiments in the field of immunology and will be involved in immune monitoring of clinical trials and in exploratory research.
- Develop, perform and analyze assays including, but not limited to, flow cytometry, ELISA, Elispot, live cell sorting, transcriptional analyses, transfection and transduction.
- Isolate various cell types from human blood and tissues.
- Cell culture, including primary cultures, development and maintenance of cell lines.
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary research efforts in a cross-functional setting.
- Design, perform and analyze experiments.
- Assist in effort to establish and qualify assays for clinical trials.
- Assist in management and procurement of research samples
- Update sample, reagent and data logs in real time.
- Maintain experimental records in electronic lab notebook.
- Perform general laboratory duties.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS, BA or MS in immunology, biology or related field and 2-5+ years of laboratory experience.
- Hands-on expertise in methodologies, reagents and instrumentation used for primary cell culture, flow cytometry, and transcriptional analyses
- Experience in clinical trial immune monitoring and LIMS system is a plus.
- Prioritize and complete tasks and advance projects.
- Interact and collaborate with scientists and non-scientists from various disciplines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hunter Tonn at (+1) 646-851-0086 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director, Autoimmune Disease, based in Boston, MA.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a motivated and energetic individual to fill the role of Associate Director/Director, Program Manager (Immuno-Oncology).