Research Associate I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate I position within a leading pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA. Successful candidates will have prior experience in research drug discovery and in vivo models.
- Direct experience in research drug discovery and target identification/validation a plus.
- Strong motivation, attention to detail, with the ability to think independently and integrate into a high-achieving team environment.
- 0-2 (RAI) or 2+ (RAII) years of experience with BS/MS degree in Biology or Biological Science.
- Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Must be a flexible, results oriented, independent self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good organizational skills, knowledge of Excel required.
- Familiarity with in vivo model systems of inflammation is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in In Vivo science.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.