(Remote) Senior Director, MD Clinician
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Director, MD Clinician, to work remotely. The successful individual will be responsible for strategic clinical relationships with investigators and sites related to clinical trial programs, review of clinical safety and efficacy data for assigned projects and contribution to internal planning related to clinical development, commercial and regulatory planning.
- Develop and maintain key strategic relationships with investigators participating in clinical studies.
- Support activities related to clinical study sites including participation in site initiation visits, face-to-face meetings with investigators and response to site study regarding clinical trial implementation and patient treatment.
- Participate in data review to support the accurate assessment of relevant study areas.
- Undertake clinical support of sites in relation to patient safety including appropriate patient enrollment, optimal prevention management of drug adverse events and evaluation of emergent safety events.
- Partner with safety and pharmacovigilance for the reporting of serious safety events.
- Provide consultation and training to internal team members, CRO, vendor partners, investigator site personnel and others as required.
- Attend all relevant meetings and conferences, and conduct site visits as required.
Skills And Qualifications
- MD required, oncology and pharma-experienced PharmD may be considered. 5+ years of experience within pharma required, 3+ years of oncology experience required.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH and GCP guidelines.
- Understanding of and experience with study methodology, protocol design, safety evaluation, and data analysis.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 50% of travel time required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Yannick Dada at (+1) 6467418433 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.