Remote Project Coordinator
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator. This job, based in New Jersey, will be with one of the largest and most innovative business and talent strategy organisations in the world.
- Providing project management and leadership to Medical Operations staff.
- Coordinating the literature process, such as working with vendors in execution of literature searches, full-text ordering, and requesting translations.
- Actively partnering with cross-functional business partners, such as Medical Directors, Post Market Surveillance, Design Quality Engineers, R&D, and Regulatory Affairs related to the CER/Literature process.
- Collaborating with and supporting the Medical Operations Leadership team through the various processes.
- Maintaining and executing project management tools, such as Microsoft project plans and Lean Kit boards and actively communicating project milestones/task levels with writing staff and vendors.
- Ensuring that strategic plans for operation company CER/literature timelines are met and practices are being consistently deployed across the global organisation.
- Maintaining and monitoring metrics relevant to the Medical Operations team activities, such as CERs, Literature Searches, Literature Reviews, Compliance Activities, providing visibility of issues, and enabling corrective and preventive actions to be taken as needed.
- Maintaining a knowledge and access to applicable MD Quality systems to support the teams in document retrieval and routing of Medical Operations documents for approval.
- Providing support to the Leadership team during audits and inspections pertaining to CER processes and reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline is required.
- At least three years of related job experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in project management principles and methodologies is required.
- Demonstrable experience within the medical device industry and knowledge of clinical evaluation report regulatory requirements, evidence generation, and Clinical Evaluation Report (CER) document creation is preferred.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at + 267 983 0134 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £500 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager
£0.00 - £42000 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate position
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.