A leading pharmaceutical company based in New Jersey are currently recruiting for an experienced Reliability Engineer to join their office on a contract basis. The organization prides itself on its work in providing continuous service to customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostics, biologics, and clinical industry, as well as all HLS suppliers. Running for at least 12 months, this contract offers the exciting opportunity to work with a premier company and provide real expertise.
The Reliability Engineer will develop and implement equipment reliability best practices across the site for preventative maintenance, as well as troubleshooting.
- Facilitating the site wide and consistent use of appropriate reliability processes and techniques (FMECA or RCM, equipment criticality process, condition monitoring techniques, failure root cause investigations)
- Ensuring that each component identified as "direct" impact or/and safety impact or/and high business impact has a maintenance life plan.
- Ranking all equipment by using critical analysis and develop preventive and corrective strategies accordingly
- Reviewing developed PM/PdM procedures with operation superintendents and staff
- Comparing PM/PdM frequencies to downtime reports and equipment histories to identify where frequencies require adjustment - up or down; refining the frequencies on an "economic" basis to avoid "over maintenance".
- Regularly reviewing all equipment failures; determining what PM action might have been taken to prevent failure in order to protect against reoccurrence.
- Analyzing performance on assets based on reliability tools, identify critical equipment and performing RCA.
- Developing Bill of Material for all Equipment.
- Writing maintenance SOPs related to preventive maintenance activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree Qualification in a scientific/Engineering discipline, with further specialist qualification in Reliability & Maintenance.
- 5 years of experience in the domain of expertise and on the top a proven experience in pharmaceuticals, automotive, nuclear industry.
- Good Knowledge of Lean and Six sigma, FMEA/RCM.
- Good knowledge of CMMS (Blue Mountain regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) is a plus).
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Kelly at +312-270-1613 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
San Mateo, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of a Senior Mechanical Engineer, based in San Mateo, CA.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Full Stack Developer, based in Berkeley, CA.