Regulatory Submissions Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Registration of new clinical trials
- Results posting for clinical trials
- Supports continual improvements by evaluating disclosure business process and providing suggestions to enhance compliance and efficiency.
- Attends and participates in routine group meetings. May attend cross-functional meetings under the direction of a more senior staff meeting.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree.
- Disclosures experience (Clinical Trial Registration & Results Posting), required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Affaires Réglementaires- Qualité junior
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
San Francisco, California
A global research-based global biotechnology company is seeking for a Regulatory Operations Associate position to join their office in San Francisco.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs, based in New Jersey.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Operations Associate II to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.
ProClinical have a new vacancy at a pharmaceutical company that specialises in the research and development of highly effective and innovative medications
Durham, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Labeling Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company