Regulatory RIM Consultant
ProClinical is seeking a Regulatory RIM Consultant for a UK based biotechnology company. This position will provide Global Regulatory Affairs Operations support for Regulatory Information Management (RIM) system and associated activities.
- Works closely with project team to update RIM system.
- Manage the transfer of data from old EDMS to current RIM system.
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for all documents and information that will be transferred to RIM system.
- Support User Acceptance Testing
- Participate in data quality reviews to insure accurate and complete RIM data
- Data entry and data management.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of Regulatory Affairs/Operations experience required
- Strong understanding of Regulatory activities and how it impacts projects and processes
- Knowledge of drug development process.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment with often shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, actively involved in cross functional activities.
- Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Peter Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical are recruiting on behalf of a leading consultancy organisation who have a vacancy for a Senior Consultant in Regulatory Affairs
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a regulatory affairs specialist position within the medical device sector based near Stuttgart.
ProClinical is seeking a Regulatory Specialist role for a world leading medical device company, to be based in Singapore on a permanent basis.