Regulatory Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Project Manager for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be responsible in assisting the planning, development and implementation of global regulatory strategies and actions in preparation for Major NDA/BLA/MAA submissions. Responsible for ensuring assigned deliverables to be included in NDA/BLA/MAA filings are delivered to agreed timelines by initiating, managing and driving the creation and review cycles for these deliverables.
- Responsible for the successful development and execution of regulatory deliverables to be included in multiple planned major filing submissions from assignment of the incumbent to filing and beyond.
- Assist with providing operational support and coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and drive timelines for review and delivery of final deliverables to be included in Major filings.
- Facilitate the definition of project milestones, tasks, deliverables, key dependencies and resource requirements as needed to ensure agreed timelines are met.
- Identify in a timely manner and mitigate for regulatory risks associated with the execution of regulatory submission plan.
- Anticipate issues and develop mitigation plans leading to issue resolution. Keep abreast of changes in regional legislation and highlight key issues that are derived from these changes that may impact the execution of Global regulatory submission plan e.g. change in eCTD Specification for Module 1.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both internal as well as cross functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize personal and Cross functional Team workload and priorities.
- Work closely with the Regulatory/Regional Leads and Medical Writers to generate and maintain submission plans including table of contents, timeline and responsibility matrix.
- Work with the Regulatory Leads and MWs to conduct the kickoff meetings and run subsequent Submission Task Force meetings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of personnel including medical, drug safety, scientific, and manufacturing staff.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues, schedule and accomplishments to various management and stakeholder groups, as needed.
- Be adept at using project management tools to guide Regulatory teams to drive teams, to track timelines, manage interdependencies, identify bottlenecks, and resolve issues, working with the cross-functional team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS required; Life/Health Sciences preferred.
- 6-8+ years pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience (including a minimum of 3 years + of relevant Regulatory Affairs experience).
- Experience with creating and maintaining regulatory submission plans for NDA/BLA/MAA would be highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in a Global Environment/setting.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager (KAM) to their office in Italy.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a CRA II/Senior CRA to their Belgian team on a home-based capacity.