Regulatory Manager UK Affiliate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in London. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
An affiliate Regulatory Affairs role, the Regulatory Affairs Manager will assist in the local coordination and execution of regulatory submissions in compliance with the company's corporate standards and national regulatory requirements, and of Regulatory Affairs processes and deliverables for the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Liver Diseases, the core elements of this pivotal role will include supporting local execution of the EU regional regulatory strategy, including clinical trial application (CTA) submissions and of the UK and Ireland affiliate commercial strategy.
- Expert on regulatory information and intelligence within the UK and Ireland
- Responsible for coordination with multiple stakeholder's national submissions and follow-up of all regulatory submissions, such as variations and clinical trials
- Reviewer for promotional and non-promotional activities and materials and ensuring their compliance with local guidance, codes of conduct and company SOPs
- Local GxP compliance expert assisting with and where appropriate leading the local regulatory activities, including internal and agency lead inspections and audits, SOP development, gap analysis and subsequent process improvement initiatives
- Initiates or contribute to local process improvement initiatives and subsequent procedural document development
- Provide regulatory expertise for local business initiatives including market access, business compliance and medical led projects
- Responsible for ensuring product packaging and associated information is updated and maintained in accordance with product SmPCs
- Develop expertise in assign Therapeutic Area, and become Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned core Regulatory activities
- Responsible under guidance of line manager for own self-development and acquisition of required regulatory skills and knowledge
Skills and Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, in an affiliate or global role, or other relevant industry experience
- Science degree, ideally master's and/or relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Knowledge and awareness of the relevant regulatory guidelines and legislation
- Highly experienced in filing national variations with MHRA, ideally with an interest or experience in eCTD, publishing and use of electronic portals
- Experience in management of CTAs including amendments and other CT related submissions
- Experience in GxP compliance
- Experience in review of promotional and non-promotional material in accordance with the UK and Irish industry codes of practice would be advantageous
- Expert project management and time management
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Is recognized as a knowledgeable resource within the department on a range of regulatory topics
- Able to work equally well as part of a team or independently
- Strong teamwork and facilitation - effective at being a member of teams. Listens actively and responds constructively to needs and views of others.
- Delivery - gets the job done. Meets or exceeds expectations and exhibits a sense of urgency on critical time-dependant issues
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and work autonomously
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Driven - self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects and processes to address issues.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Roberto Esposito on +44 203 761 5702 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £60 per hour
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Manager based in Buckinghamshire on a contract basis.
ProClinical has been retained exclusively to search for a Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs for a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation.
ProClinical is working with a development consultancy that specialises in Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management & Compliance and Pharmacovigilance, Epidemiology & Risk Management worldwide.
Up to €50000 per annum
My client is an innovate full stage global specialist within immunology, specifically vaccines within allergies.