Regulatory Labeling Associate
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Labeling Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in North Carolina, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Regulatory field.
- Preparing high quality, detailed regulatory labeling documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of draft prescriber information or patient information.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records reflecting project status.
- Highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA degree required.
- Health care professional preferred (Pharm D, Pharmacist preferable).
- Regulatory Affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing and collaborating with virtual or remote teams in a global environment
- Excellent project management, consensus building, and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sara Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Operations Associate II to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.
ProClinical have a new vacancy at a pharmaceutical company that specialises in the research and development of highly effective and innovative medications
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Operations Associate position
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate -Promotional position
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director of CMC Biologics position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate (Animal Health) P1 Equivalent position
£0.00 - £18 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Junior Regulatory Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist position