Regulatory Executive Senior - Level 2 Hourly
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Executive Senior position with a leading global pharmaceutical company in its UK-based team. This organisation develops leading products across various therapeutic areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced applicant to join a top 10 company and provide expertise.
- Preparing high quality, Chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Liaising closely with other GSK personnel to ensure accuracy of records.
- Working to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflecting project status.
- Highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Proactively pursuing process improvement and sharing of best practice.
- Establishing strong requirements and liaising effectively with GSK sites worldwide.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in CMC.
- An awareness of the contents of a marketing authorisation application.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Numhom at +44 203 871 8093 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
San Francisco, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking an talented individual to fill the role of Associate Director - RIM, based in San Francisco, CA.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Director, Regulatory Affairs position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Lead, EMEA
€0.00 - €450 per day
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an RA Compliance Expert Transition Team position