ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Consultant position with a leading provider of scientific, human health, and global regulatory consulting services. The consultant company, which provides regulatory support, expert scientific services and support on chemicals management and product stewardship, is seeking for a talented and experienced individual to join their team in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation and provide and strengthen regulatory expertise.
The Regulatory Consultant will be based within the business' Regulatory Division and will support companies in the context of EU REACH Regulations and EU BRP. They will also manage OR contracts from non-EU manufacturers. The candidate will manage and expand the company within German speaking areas and undertake client-driven activities as directed by the business.
- Providing guidance and support to the industry and governments in the context of the EU REACH, the EU BPR Regulation, and other global chemical notifications.
- Preparing and project managing Joint registrations.
- Managing OR contracts from non-EU manufacturers.
- Managing and expanding the business within the DCAH region.
- Working in close cooperation with the business' UK team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field, such as (eco)toxicology, chemistry, and environmental sciences.
- Excellent knowledge of EU REACH and EU BPR.
- A good knowledge of other global chemical notifications and GHS.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and processing issues.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tanja Ruschenschmidt at +44 207 440 0632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$0.00 - US$166000 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position
£0.00 - £50.00 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Regulatory Strategist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Specialist, Regulatory Affairs position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QA and Regulatory Consultant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Consultant with an independent biotechnology company.
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Regulatory CTA Consultant.
ProClinical is advertising an opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regulatory Consultant position