Regulatory Associate - Data Management
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist position with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company in their office in Hertfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation that specialises in developing products across various therapeutic areas, including oncological, cardiovascular and immunological fields.
- Developing and updating Business Process Maps.
- Documenting and mapping User Requirements.
- Developing and Implementing Support for Systems.
- Developing Business Scenarios and Use Cases.
- Updating User Acceptance Test Scripts.
- Configuring user requirements alignments.
- Updating Process Development and Design.
- Developing 2nd Line System Support.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Between 3 and 4 years of experience with systems, particularly in relation to Regulatory Tracking Systems.
- Between 2 and 3 years of experience in providing business support to Regulatory Information Systems.
- Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrable experience in mapping User Requirements to Functional Specifications, especially in respect to process management an advantage.
- A working knowledge of Regulatory and Submissions processes for EU, US, and Emerging Market regions.
- Demonstrable experience with troubleshooting and processing issues.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall at +44 203 078 9542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate -Promotional position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an RA Coordinator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Associate (Animal Health) P1 Equivalent position
ProClinical are advertising a Senior Regulatory Affairs Director vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
€0.00 - €50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Executive
An exciting opportunity to join an international CRO that specialises in oncology and orphan diseases has emerged.
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to full-service, boutique CRO which offers specialist expertise and a full spectrum of drug development services.
£0.00 - £73000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director to join their team in Hertfordshire.