Regulatory Affairs Specialist
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Medical Devices with an internationally successful contract research organisation. This CRO, which has supported biotechnology, medical device, and pharmaceutical companies since 2015, is seeking an experienced and talented individual to join their team in Switzerland.
- Working on a wide variety of medical device projects, from Class I to Class III.
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Providing regulatory expertise to the development, registration, and post-approval activities of medical devices.
- Ensuring high quality and timely delivery of consulting services to clients.
- Managing a team of regulatory specialists.
- Overseeing professional growth within the company.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in a Life Science or Pharmacy field, ideally with a post-graduate qualification.
- Medical experience in the regulations of class II medical devices.
- Sound knowledge of medical device directives/regulations.
- Thorough regulatory affairs experience, including a successful track record in writing medical device technical files.
- Demonstrable experience in project management and food supplements a desirable attribute.
- Capable of adapting to a small team.
- An ability to learn, assimilate, and effectively communicate information to support colleagues, discuss with partners, and advise clients on requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, leadership, relationship management, and influencing.
- Capable of leading interdisciplinary projects and to implement change within a high-performing organisation.
- Demonstrable computer software skills, including MS Office.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valeria Cardo on +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
nous avons besoin d'une prestation en affaires réglementaires qui viendra soutenir la mise en place de ces projets, au sein de l'entité Consumer/ Etant une prestation.
£0.00 - £300.00 per day
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
Affaires Réglementaires- Qualité junior
ProClinical is seeking a Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs on behalf of a specialist rare disease biotechnology company. This is a contract role based in London, UK.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for an MDR Supplier Lead position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Medical Device - Regulatory Affairs Consultant position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position with a globally recognised and highly esteemed biopharmaceutical company.
Bridgewater, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm
ProClinical is partnering with a leading contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist Medical Devices position.