Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager vacancy with a large pharmaceutical client. This company is seeking a talented individual to join their German-based team on a 12-month contract basis.
- Providing regulatory support for medicines in the EU.
- Ensuring quality and content of documentation (module 1) for EU approvals.
- Managing the Regulatory Team.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Demonstrable experience with submissions.
- A strong knowledge of EU drug approval guidelines.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Demonstrable Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, persuasion, and motivation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hugh Pickerill on + 44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Lead, EMEA
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs - Medical Device position, joining a pharmaceutical company in Switzerland.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Regulatory Affairs Manager, based in New York.
£0.00 - £73000.00 per annum
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director to join their team in Hertfordshire.
ProClinical is working with a multi-national pharmaceutical company that is seeking an Associate Regulatory Manager to be based in Beijing on a permanent basis.