Regulatory Affairs Manager
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager at their office in Germany. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Supporting the MDR project teams, in the analysis and clarification of detailed questions on MDR interpretation.
- Reviewing the MDR information provided by the European Commission and industry associations and analyse the impact on the company's product portfolio.
- Supporting regional and global projects to ensure MDR compliance.
- Supporting the MDR Policy Team in all union activities.
- Product registration of medical devices hands outside the EU (but in EMEA), i.e. Middle East, Africa, Russia, CIS countries (the more experience in the different regions the better).
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with medical devices (CE marking) is preferable.
- Full time, at least 4 days in Ettlingen in the office (one day home office).
- Fluent English.
- German Knowledge unimportant and independent incorporation into the product details.
- Regulatory experience for medical devices, like scientists, pharmacists or engineers.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable. In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager - Development at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Proclinical is partnered with a well-known global pharmaceutical business based in Switzerland, and they are currently looking for an Entry Level - Regulatory Project Manager.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Regulatory Manager to be based in Stockholm.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Manager at their office in Switzerland.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
An internationally known pharmaceutical company has an opening for a job RA Manager at their office in Beijing.
A job vacancy for a RA Life-cycle Management Manager has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
Ettlingen (76275), Germany
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a RA Manager in their office in Germany.