Regulatory Affairs Associate
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Regulatory Affairs Associate, based in Seattle, WA.
- Provide support in the preparation of regulatory submissions for investigational and commercial products in line with ICH requirements, regional requirements, and scientific and company policies and procedures.
- Work to develop and acquire required regulatory skills and knowledge, with guidance from immediate manager.
- Contribute to routine local process improvements, which have an impact on the working of the regulatory affairs function.
- Perform document filing and retrieval functions as directed, or in conjunction with departmental SOPs.
- Perform workflows and procedures regarding document tracking, indexing and retrieving, and disseminating information to the regulatory department.
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in a scientific field and 1-2+ years of relevant training or industry experience.
- Understanding of role of Regulatory Affairs and regulatory requirements in a limited number of areas.
- Work is performed under the supervision of Regulatory Affairs professionals following detailed instruction with well-defined procedures
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £35 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Associate job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases
Our client is a global, leading CRO that offers complete solutions across many therapy areas. They are looking to hire a Taiwan Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join their team in Taipei, Taiwan.
A pharmaceutical consulting business is seeking a Senior Manager. Regulatory Affairs to join their base in Spain