Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant position with a leading pharmaceutical company in the South San Francisco, CA area. A successful candidate will have data entry experience and proficiency with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Provide data entry support for a systems project team.
- Assist in the implementation of data management process including data entry and data entry verification.
- Support project work to improve system data and data structure for stakeholders who utilize this data.
- Develop and acquisition with manager the required database skills and knowledge.
- Meet project deliverables and timelines in data acquisition, data entry, quality checking, and ensuring completeness, correctness and consistency of data and data structure.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on several projects with tight timelines is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Senior Associate - Regulatory Systems to join their team in the UK.
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation have a new Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate job opportunity at their offices in Uxbridge
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Senior Associate, Regulatory Operations - Publishing to their office in London.