Regional Sales Manager UK
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager position with a global organisation of expert scientists, technologists, and business leaders with a long and successful history of harnessing scientific information opportunities. This company is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Regional Sales Manager to join their team in the UK.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the hands-on leadership of the assigned Regional Sales Team with the primary accountability for achievement of specific sales objectives for new business and existing accounts within the assigned territory. They will also coach the team to identify opportunities to obtain, grow, retain, cross-sell, and penetrate accounts utilising the product portfolio and services.
- Overseeing, directing, and monitoring the daily activities of direct reports including, but not limited to, performance management, goal setting, job evaluations, and developing and mentoring team members.
- Travelling with direct reports regularly.
- Analysing and appraising the effectiveness of the representatives call activities by reviewing call reports, sales metrics (including sales calls), and sales pipelines by individual and team; coaching staff as appropriate.
- Overseeing execution of overall sales strategies in order to achieve regional sales goals and business objectives.
- Educating Sales team on customer needs, market trends, product and service offerings and value propositions; ensuring proper sales and training coverage.
- Working collaboratively with various internal partners to forecast and track the accuracy of sales projections, territory alignment, and pricing strategies.
- Assuring accurate and complete communication flow between the field and sales leadership.
- Developing relationships with key regional customers.
- Hiring and training sales staff as business needs require.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, business, or communications fields.
- At least 7 years of sales-related experience, including lead generation, inside and outside sales, and business development.
- 3 or more years of demonstrable team building experience, and of managing professionals in remote location.
- Strong role model sales leader with ability to develop and motivate people at all levels.
- Solid experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property.
- Strong understanding and capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM, prospecting, and opportunity management tools/systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- A strong capacity to communicate with users of scientific data, their management and executives, and driving alignment on common objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex, and other comparable tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with multiple languages a positive bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.
ProClinical is pleased to advertise for a global medical technology company searching for an International Marketing Manager