Regional Sales Manager UK
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager position with a global organisation of expert scientists, technologists, and business leaders with a long and successful history of harnessing scientific information opportunities. This company is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Regional Sales Manager to join their team in the UK.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the hands-on leadership of the assigned Regional Sales Team with the primary accountability for achievement of specific sales objectives for new business and existing accounts within the assigned territory. They will also coach the team to identify opportunities to obtain, grow, retain, cross-sell, and penetrate accounts utilising the product portfolio and services.
- Overseeing, directing, and monitoring the daily activities of direct reports including, but not limited to, performance management, goal setting, job evaluations, and developing and mentoring team members.
- Travelling with direct reports regularly.
- Analysing and appraising the effectiveness of the representatives call activities by reviewing call reports, sales metrics (including sales calls), and sales pipelines by individual and team; coaching staff as appropriate.
- Overseeing execution of overall sales strategies in order to achieve regional sales goals and business objectives.
- Educating Sales team on customer needs, market trends, product and service offerings and value propositions; ensuring proper sales and training coverage.
- Working collaboratively with various internal partners to forecast and track the accuracy of sales projections, territory alignment, and pricing strategies.
- Assuring accurate and complete communication flow between the field and sales leadership.
- Developing relationships with key regional customers.
- Hiring and training sales staff as business needs require.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, business, or communications fields.
- At least 7 years of sales-related experience, including lead generation, inside and outside sales, and business development.
- 3 or more years of demonstrable team building experience, and of managing professionals in remote location.
- Strong role model sales leader with ability to develop and motivate people at all levels.
- Solid experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property.
- Strong understanding and capacity to articulate industry-specific value proposition to address customer pain points.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM, prospecting, and opportunity management tools/systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- A strong capacity to communicate with users of scientific data, their management and executives, and driving alignment on common objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Web-Ex, and other comparable tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with multiple languages a positive bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Flora Hickish on +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost
Up to €65000 per annum
Ein weltweit führender Anbieter in den Bereichen der Kraniomaxillofazialen- Neuro- und HNO Chirurgie.