Regional Sales Manager - UK
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company that produces sequencing devices, equipment, consumables and reagents to support life science research, medicine and healthcare. The organisation is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join their UK based team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is committed to enabling effective and affordable healthcare solutions for all.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of NGS Sequencing instruments in the UK. They will also be responsible for developing sales strategies and tactics that achieve the revenue goals of the region.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring the regional business plan to meet assigned revenue targets and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the directing, supporting, and motivating of the regional sales team to meet targets and objectives.
- Establishing territory quotas and achieving the quarterly and annual sales and profit plan as assigned.
- Routinely forecasting, monitoring, and control the selling and other expenses for the district within assigned expense budgets.
- Accurately forecasting customer demand (i.e. product quantities and dollars, orders, shipments).
- Ensuring that sales staff achieves their forecasts, follows company guidelines/practices/policies, and provide timely development plans to correct for under performance.
- Ensuring that the company's commitment to customer satisfaction is performed, delivered, and constantly improved.
- Driving a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, Customer Solutions) and local sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities and alignment on common goals.
- Ensuring Salesforce is completely utilized, updated, and compliant with company policies and practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related field.
- Excellent sales experience in the Life Science industry or relative field.
- Strong technical background in genomics, genetics or life sciences is required.
- Strong communication skills to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Joseph Ikuta at +44 203 826 1331 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost
Up to €65000 per annum
Ein weltweit führender Anbieter in den Bereichen der Kraniomaxillofazialen- Neuro- und HNO Chirurgie.