Regional Sales Manager UK and Ireland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager in the UK, you will be expected to grow and manage an international business.
- Recruit and educate KOLs and practitioners from the OBGYN and genetics communities,
- Manage tender responses in the public health system
- Support, train and advise existing and new partners and manage channel conflicts as they arise,
- Identify regional pockets with the highest growth potential and execute accordingly
- Design and execute local marketing programs and presentations to a variety of medical audiences in conjunction with the marketing department
- Establish productive relationships and work with internal departments to achieve territory goals, clear roadblocks or solve customer problems as they arise
- Work closely with regional director to review opportunities and provide proactive, regular reports on progress to goals
- Reach quarterly sales goals as assigned by manager.
- Create detailed business plans including approach to KOLs, marketing campaigns, channel partner opportunities, key accounts, go to market strategies for public and private healthcare
- Keep up to date on liquid biopsy developments; identify competition and strategies to win,
- Partner with marketing department to support the development and execution of marketing programs and sales materials
- Obtain successful adoption of the technology within all applied markets while investigating the potential of other applications and solutions both pre-clinically and clinically
- Maintain and develop the CRM database, provide regular sales reports and forecasts
- Collaborate with other project team members in managing relationship with corporate partners on studies/programs, as applicable, for clinical operations
Skills and Requirements
- MBA, Master's degree or PhD from a top-ranked school preferred
- Experience in sales management consulting, and/or deal-making roles like business development or private equity/venture capital with proven record of closing deals
- Biological sciences, genetics and/or demonstrated desire to work in the healthcare industry
- International experience, ability to speak relevant foreign languages, and desire for international travel
- Comfort working in a startup setting and changing environment: excellent initiative, independence, sense of urgency, self-motivation, and time management skills.
- Very strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.