Regional Account Manager, Oncology
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Account Manager, Oncology position with a leading pharmaceutical organisation. This company, which specialises in various therapy areas, including oncology, neurology, and gastroenterology, is seeking for the Manager to join their office in Gloucester.
- Promoting and selling product(s) by influencing customer opinion (prescribing, non -prescribing, and commercial).
- Providing regular progress on performance, preparing customer call plans, and SMART call objectives.
- Working to achieve business objectives and delivering results with a short /medium term operational focus by preparing and maintaining business plans.
- Achieving expected levels of activity across customer groups.
- Upholding the professional image of the organisation at all times.
- Developing and maintaining records of all customer and territory information on the CRM system within set timelines.
- Measuring return on investment of resourcing decisions and keeping within budget.
- Monitoring market trends, competitor products, and customer needs to identify new smart business objectives and providing timely feedback to all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Independently staying abreast of latest information in therapy area and maintaining a high standard on training programmes and knowledge assessments.
- Designing and implementing a Key Account Management strategy for territory and utilising the matrix team to deliver the required performance of the account.
- Supporting sharing best practice across the sales team.
- Providing market access expertise to ensure timely and appropriate uptake of company brands.
- Maintaining a professional attitude.
Skills and Requirements:
- Science degree, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable hospital sales experience, ideally within oncology.
- Relevant Sales training.
- Local industry accreditation, such as an ABPI.
- Experience in promoting oncology products highly desirable.
- Strong planning skills to manage customer engagement across multiple oncology indications.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate and simplify complex data, through a Key Account Management approach.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Princeton, New Jersey
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Senior Manager/Associate Director, Corporate Communications, based in Princeton, NJ.
ProClinical is seeking a Marketing Manager for a global Medical Technology company to be based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an AD Market Research to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London.