ProClinical is partnering with a leading contract research organisation (CRO) that provides Comprehensive Program Management for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and agrochemical industries. This exciting company is seeking a Receptionist to join their team in New Jersey.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls.
- Sorting and distributing faxes and mail.
- Preparing for and receiving visitors.
- Maintaining and placing service calls for the photocopiers and maintaining the fax machine.
- Assisting with accounting responsibility, including stamping receives invoices, matching invoices to purchase order and packing list, photo reproducing, and banking.
- Maintaining office supply inventory.
- Assisting with staff and sponsor lunches.
- Assisting with purchasing and following up on purchase order deficiencies.
- Collecting, reviewing, and summarising timesheets.
- Assisting in maintaining, preparing, and issuing new and existing standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Typing cover letter, memos, fax transmittals, and service contracts.
- Assisting in preparing, packaging, and mail reports, letters, and packages.
- Making travel arrangements and hotel reservations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- A High School Diploma is required, with an Associate's or other college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in an office environment with a broad range of administrative experience.
- A thorough knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within office administration.
- Capable of working independently, analysing, working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solve problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hannah Cihlar on + 267-983-0133 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GL & ITC Accounting Lead position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Migration Specialist
West Chester, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Warehouse Associate position
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for an Event Planner position
Up to US$33 per hour
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Training Coordinator
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
US$0.00 - US$25.00 per hour
Plainsboro, New Jersey
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global healthcare company
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Sourcing Specialist to join one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders