An internationally known pharmaceutical company has an opening for a job RA Manager at their office in Beijing. The company has a strong reputation and a growing portfolio of more than 7,500 marketed products that serve patients in more than 165 countries and territories.
- Importing new drugs (portfolio brand products and generics) registration, including registration dossiers preparation, submission and following-up in a timely manner
- Communicating with regional/global colleagues and efficient communication with CDE staff/reviewers, to ensure projects move forward smoothly.
- Maintaining currently marketed products, including submitting variations and license renew in time based on current regulation and practice, and closely follow up registration activities such as local testing and validation, response to deficiency letters etc.
- Establishing and maintaining direct contact with global/regional regulatory team for RA information sharing and provide timely local RA support to assure projects going on track and meet local requirements.
- Keeping line manager informed for the progress of assigned project, ability to identify and discuss critical issues/risks and provide feasible solutions before implementation.
- Assisting on new products portfolio evaluation.
- Providing RA professional support to cross-functional teams.
- Completing tasks assigned by line manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master-degree or above, MSc in Pharmacy preferred.
- 5 or more years of import product regulatory experiences in related category.
- Ability to independently and effectively complete the registration projects for company assigned products.
- Knowledge of import drug registration, and familiar with NMPA regulations, policy, health system, registration procedure, and requirements in testing, importation etc.
- Knowledge of medicinal products regulations, policy in EMA, FDA, etc.
- Results-oriented, excellent ability to analyse and solve different problems during the whole registration, and fast self-study ability.
- Good verbal and written report writing and also presentation skills.
- Fluent in English verbal and written emails, also ability to t/c with colleagues in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ada Li at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager - Development at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Proclinical is partnered with a well-known global pharmaceutical business based in Switzerland, and they are currently looking for an Entry Level - Regulatory Project Manager.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Regulatory Manager to be based in Stockholm.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Manager at their office in Switzerland.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Ettlingen (76275), Germany
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager at their office in Germany.
A job vacancy for a RA Life-cycle Management Manager has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
Ettlingen (76275), Germany
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a RA Manager in their office in Germany.