Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Global Regulatory Affairs for a biopharmaceutical company located in Jersey City, NJ. Successful candidate will primarily serve as the Global Regulatory Team Lead for a Phase 3 program and anticipated NDA/MAA filings, as well as other development candidates, as needed.
- Develops and implements innovative global regulatory strategies for assigned programs through collaboration with a cross functional project team and consensus-building with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads team in the development and execution of key deliverables to support Phase 3 and registration, such as Company Core Data Sheet and USPI/SmPC, NDA/MAA submission strategy and planning, coordination, and preparation for successful interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with regulatory agency counterparts. Negotiates directly with regulators regarding company's filings to ensure high likelihood of success.
- Effectively communicates the regulatory strategy, risks, mitigations and overall plans to Regulatory Affairs management as well as the senior management team, as needed
- Maintains awareness of the evolving regulatory landscape and advises team and management of changes with potential strategic impact to future development. Interprets regulations, guidelines, and policy statements on a global level
- Coordinates timely submissions to health authorities and monitors reporting requirements to maintain compliance with applicable regulations
- Interact with company partners and consultants for various regulatory matters, as needed
- May be responsible for line management and development of direct reports
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in life sciences with 7-10+ years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience, predominantly in Regulatory Affairs; Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD) and/or RAPS certification is a plus
- Experience in the preparation and successful submissions of INDs, and approval/post-approval management of NDAs in the US; filing experience in other ICH regions desirable
- Direct experience interfacing with global Health Authorities
- Experience in CNS therapeutic area and/or Rare Disease drug development preferred
- Strong leadership and project management skills, including demonstrated cross-functional communication, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to represent department in project teams, committees, and external meetings, as well as with executive management, partners, and collaborators
- Comprehensive working knowledge of applicable regulations in ICH regions and solid knowledge of GCPs and GLPs
- Travel: Approximately 10% domestic and international travel for meetings with health authorities and conferences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicholas Walker at (+1) 646-367-2908 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Principal, Strategic Regulatory Affairs on a home-based capacity.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Senior Executive UK/Ire to their office in London.
A global health tech company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Regulatory Affairs - Medical Devices, based in the company's office in London.
A global pharmaceutical company is advertising an exciting new job opportunity for a Global Regulatory Lead - Biosimilars to join their office in Cambridge.