R&D Scientist - Normal
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world. This internationally renowned company works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods and operates in over 60 countries. Based in Belgium, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to bolster their career with a top 10 pharma company.
- Executing experiments/tasks as assigned and submitting data outcomes to manager.
- Participating in Mammalian cell culture tasks, including media and buffer preparation, culture initiation, propagation, and cryopreservation of cells.
- Overseeing general laboratory tasks such as preparing formulations, placing orders into purchasing systems, and maintaining equipment.
- Keeping accurate and reliable records (batch records, electronic/paper notebooks, and all pertinent documentation), including data management and analysis using statistical packages and use of standard databases.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures and adhering to all safety and company policies.
- After a training period, independently performing electrophysiological experiments on high throughput instruments.
- Attending house seminars and local science meetings within the field where necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Up to 3-5 years of experience and highly competent at a laboratory level, or equivalent training/experience.
- Familiarity with general laboratory techniques.
- Direct working experience in handling cell cultures.
- Additional competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Principal Translational Scientist position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist - Junior with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy with a multinational healthcare company that provides an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device company
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, QC Cell Bio position
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a new Senior Machine Learning Scientist position
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Formulation Technologist
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Associate to join a leading worldwide, research-based pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA.