R&D Project Assistant
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Assistant to join their team in Belgium. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Accountable for the day-to-day maintenance of data in planning systems (ex. Planisware/1-Supply/Beacon/Share Point/UCT/etc.)
- Supporting a variety of operational activities under supervision (ex. functional detailed forecasting of work deliverables, drivers, names assignments, algorithms, reason codes, manual updates as needed).
- Using and maintaining accurate functional project and non-project plans, track functional resourcing (FTEs/OOPs), participate in reporting (via BI/Cognos/Tableau/Visualisation tools), continuous forecasting and business cycles.
- Working closely with the management to drive functional time tracking.
- Accountable for data content used in functional decision making around internal and external resource requirements, participate in providing analytics, and be a part of any system requirements/testing initiatives.
- Under supervision, participate in regional planning meetings as applicable.
- Developing training documentation.
- Validation of resource drivers.
- Support E2E OOPs adjustment process (as applicable).
- Reconciling and maintaining data accuracy for all systems.
- Support process improvement projects.
- Non-billable transactions.
- Mismatch re-conciliation.
- Any reporting as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or a minimum of 5 years equivalent work experience required.
- 1 to 3 years in industry experience with minimum 1 years in a pharmaceutical drug development is required.
- 1 to 3 years of operational experience required.
- Strong Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working within team/function environment is required.
- Knowledge of planning processes/tools is preferred.
- Work with great accuracy and be customer and service focused.
- Excellent time management.
- Priority setting and communications skills.
- Strong operational and analytical skills (including knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially those associated with Excel, MS project, etc.) are preferred.
- Travel (5%) global or domestic may be required.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.