R&D Engineer Level I
A global healthcare solutions company is advertising a vacancy for an R&D Engineer Level 1, based in their office in Ireland. The Engineer will have the opportunity to join a company that boasts over 50 years of innovative work across the field of healthcare, with more than 370 locations across 160 countries. Please note that this is a contract role.
- Contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- Participate in establishing the most effective, reliable and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- Provide technical support to product and process development and on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- Be part of multidisciplinary teams who plan and implement the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans and undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business activities.
- Support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Participate in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- Effectively represent company externally with our customers.
- Document design/development/test activities as required in engineering laboratory notebooks.
- Design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot, and provide technical skills during research and/or product development.
- Design studies to investigate specific life science questions within field of expertise.
- Be involved in product research and development and/or clinical trials.
- Translate research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline.
- Experience is not necessary but may be an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a C&Q Engineer position in their office in Sweden.
Up to £0.00 per annum
A global biotechnology company is advertising an exciting new job opportunity for a Product Engineer to join their office in Ireland.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Formulation Lead for their office in North Carolina.