Quality Specialist - Product Compliance
Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Central London. They are currently seeking a Quality Specialist to work in their Product Compliance group. Reporting to the Senior Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the quality compliance of assigned products, globally, within contract manufacturers. You will ensure that products sold are manufactured, packaged, tested and released efficiently and in compliance with applicable quality and regulatory standards. The role will require some international travel to suppliers / contract manufactures.
- Establish a close working relationship with the Contact Manufacturers and internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Regulatory, Medical, Marketing) for assigned products.
- Responsibility for the support of quality compliance of assigned products manufactured at Contract Manufacturers through:
- Creation and Maintenance of Quality / Technical Agreements
- Support of on-site audits and visits.
- Ensuring product quality reviews and stability studies are completed and assessed
- Ensuring products comply with applicable regulations, general and product monographs of applicable pharmacopeias.
- Ensuring CMO's are supplied and adhere to Compliance Files / Marketing Authorisations
- Quality approval of artwork
- Assessment and approval of deviations
- Managing and approval of change controls
- Investigation and resolution of complaints with CMO's
- Determining and implementing robust CAPA's as required.
- Performing in-market release of assigned products.
- Appropriate use of risk assessments and justifications to provide pragmatic solutions.
- Author and approval of Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working in Quality Function within the Pharmaceutical or highly regulated industry.
- Some experience of key areas of Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems (Complaints, CAPA, Deviation, Change Control).
- Basic Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical GxP regulations
- Able to foster strong cross-functional relationships.
- Influence, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to respond positively to, and effectively implement, change.
- Digitally Savvy
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company