Quality Manager - QMS
Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Central London. They are currently seeking a Quality Manager to lead their QMS group. Reporting to the Quality Director, the Quality Manager will have direct line management of one Quality Specialist and will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and improvement of the global Quality Management System. You will ensure that the Quality Management System, Document Management System and their associated processes are robust, compliant, efficient and suitable for the company needs, present and future. You will embed a Quality mindset across all departments of the company.
- Management of the Quality Management System and associated processes through ensuring that:
- SOP's for all relevant departments are issued, compliant, appropriately trained and regularly reviewed.
- Appropriate GxP training is scheduled and recorded
- Processes are in place for recording, monitoring and trending complaints, change control, CAPA and deviations.
- Document retention policies are defined and adhered to.
- A self-inspection schedule is created and maintained.
- A Quality Manual and Quality Policy is maintained
- Establish a close working relationship with all internal stakeholders.
- Select, Install, Configure and Maintain an efficient electronic Quality Management System and Document Management System.
- Support on-site audits by Regulatory Authorities and, where required, Customers.
- Keep up to date with the latest Regulations and support their implementation.
- Author and approval of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Input to and support of the Quality Management Review process.
Skills and Requirments:
- Experience working in Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical or highly regulated industry.
- Broad experience of all areas of Quality Assurance Quality Management Systems.
- Experience of managing or administering electronic Quality Management Systems and / or Document Management Systems.
- Working Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical GxP regulations.
- Knowledge of GAMP / Validation principles.
- Experience of successfully supervising or leading employees.
- Able to foster strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strong influence, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to respond positively to, and effectively implement, change.
- Digitally Savvy
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company