Quality Manager - Product Compliance
Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Central London. They are currently seeking a Quality Manager to work in their Product Compliance group. Reporting to the Senior Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the quality compliance of assigned products, globally, within contract manufacturers. You will ensure that products sold are manufactured, packaged, tested and released efficiently and in compliance with applicable quality and regulatory standards. The role will require some international travel to suppliers / contract manufactures.
- Establish a close working relationship with the Contact Manufacturers and internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Regulatory, Medical, Marketing) for assigned products.
- Responsibility for the quality compliance of assigned products manufactured at Contract Manufacturers through:
- Creation and Maintenance of Quality / Technical Agreements
- Support of on-site audits and visits.
- Ensuring product quality reviews and stability studies are completed and assessed
- Ensuring products comply with applicable regulations, general and product monographs of applicable pharmacopeias.
- Ensuring CMO's are supplied and adhere to Compliance Files / Marketing Authorisations
- Quality approval of artwork
- Assessment and approval of deviations
- Managing and approval of change controls
- Investigation and resolution of complaints with CMO's
- Determining and implementing robust CAPA's as required.
- Performing in-market release of assigned products.
- Appropriate use of risk assessments and justifications to provide pragmatic solutions.
- Support Technology Transfers for assigned products where required.
- Keep up to date with the latest Regulations and support their implementation.
- Author and approval of Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience working in Quality Assurance within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of most key areas of Quality Assurance and Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems (Complaints, CAPA, Deviation, Change Control).
- Experience of working with and managing contract manufactures / outsourced service providers is desirable
- Working Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical GxP regulations
- Able to foster strong cross-functional relationships.
- Strong influence, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to respond positively to, and effectively implement, change.
- Strong analytical and investigative skills to proactively solve problems.
- Digitally Savvy
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is proud to be the exclusive partner of an innovative Biotech
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a position as Senior Project Manager
ProClincial is working with a global specialty pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior QA Manager to be based in Zug, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
City of London, London
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation
Up to Swiss Franc140000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a Canadian based pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist for its Geneva office.